Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Like a water pipe, draining out.

I need a drive. That something that'll usher me in the right direction. To constantly grip my mind, induce it, and make me attracted to the light at the end of the tunnel like a magnet. Because time has transformed into a cheetah, and it's moving at mid-paced of chase for its prey, and its coming to get my Gazelle-shaped ass.

If only time would stop at your command.
If only you could linger for ages in that moment until you want it to continue to move on its own feet.
How much time would you take to savour every moment?

For me, I think right now, I would stop time not to savour its moments. I would stop time to study, for i'm not prepared.

This constant thought in my head writes the same thing repeatedly and reminds me "INPUT = OUTPUT" . In layman terms, "Work now = Enjoy later". But its so hard to keep up right now and I feel myself slipping. My mind will just keep on going into its own debates, hiring attorneys, gathering evidences and listening to accounts from witnesses. The only problem is, there is no hand on the gavel to keep order.

Where has the judge in me gone?

No comments: